Saturday, August 15, 2015

It is official...I am Blogger.

I can't believe I made the leap and started blogging. This is crazy! The reason I started this blog, is to promote my writing. I have a been a writer since I was a teenager (so very long ago). However, I took a break to complete my bachelors degree, my dietetic internship and then my master's degree. Before starting on my current novel, I have two incomplete novels that need to be finished. It is so crazy to read my ideas from ten to almost twenty years ago. My first novel needs a lot of work. I started writing it when I was 17. My second novel, well it needs work but not as much. My current novel, I am so in love with my characters. I laugh every time I read the chapters I have completed. You may ask what it is about? Well, it is a love story... a screwed up love story. Not your "50 shades of fucked up" story though. Through my blogging, I will give snip-its of my novel.
All I ask, is to be patient with me. I am so new to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment