Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Networking aka meeting new peeps / Update on my novel

I have joined a fantastic, supporting group of female writers. It is amazing. I am so grateful for stumbling upon this Facebook page. I have already talked with some amazing writers. I have ran ideas by them and input has been great. =) It just makes me so thrilled knowing that there are others like me. Aspiring to become the best writer they can be. Believe it or not, the majority of them have full time jobs, are mothers and writers who have been published. It gives me great hope that I can make this happen for myself and my family.

Next, my novel is back to flowing so nicely. I love this realistic love story. I am working up to the chapter where my lead female character and the lead male character express their feelings for each other. Yes, I am giddy about this.

What is my novel about you might ask?
Disclosure here: My novel is not your typical fantasy of some awkward chick who meets a billionaire who is secretly a freak in the sack. Not even close. My novels are about love. Yeah, my female characters might have little awkwardness to themselves but who doesn't. They are strong, independent woman with a messed up past who stumble upon love where they least expect it.

How is that different?
Well, you are going to have to read about it when it comes out. My characters are girls you can actually relate with. Have feelings just like them! Oh my goodness, their friends probably remind you of your own friends. My male characters are men you would actually meet through a friend, at sports event or at a party. They are just regular guys who you will fall in love with.

Well, I am done rambling for the night. I need to get back to my novel. =)

Peace out,
Krissie

No comments:

Post a Comment