Sunday, September 6, 2015

Progress is a happening

Seriously this whole blogging thing is new to me. I am trying to write every day but have had a major hiccup this week. I got a freaking cold. I was totally laid up on Friday. Left work and slept the entire day away. Saturday was the Husker game (UGH still sad by the loss). I did write a little last night but was completely exhausted from this cold. So today is a new day. I have my coffee and laptop ready to go while my daughters watch some morning cartoons. My novel is about 3/4 of the way finished. I love this story. Miranda and Blake are an amazing couple. He hasn't expressed his love for her just yet but he practically shows her every day. She finally tells him about her past. He doesn't say anything but just hold her tight. How many guys do you know will embrace a tough girl in need? Not many. Once I finish the novel, snippets will be posted. I know I have a lot of proofing that needs to be completed.


No comments:

Post a Comment